Thursday, September 8, 2011

Defeated Duo Part 2

Rob and I stepped out onto the ramp and we froze looking at the crowd.  Some were your typical American wrestling fan who looked like they came to see a few good matches and go home to the wife and kids but especially in the closest seats were more...unique people.  I saw guys in just skimpy speedo trunks and underwear and some decked out in pretty mean looking leather harnesses and outfits and all of them were jeering and booing us as we made our way to the ring.

I looked over at Rob and I could tell he was shocked too, starting to get a clearer idea that something was definitely wrong here we walked up to the ring shyly waving at the crowd, a far cry from the cocky entrance we had planned.  Both of us had the same problem with the trunks, immediately creeping up in a high wedgie exposing our butts to the crowd.  Rob was worse off his ass showing a bright tanline even more visible as our bodies were oiled under the harsh arena spotlights.

We slid under the ropes giving a high five and bumping shoulders as we assured each other the fans were just really intense and into the show.  We stood in the corner, deciding I would be first in.  Rob gave me a quick shoulder rub and clapped my back as we waited for the fed champs to show up.  Suddenly all the ring lights went out, replaced by a flood of blacklights and the announcer's voice growled over the loudspeaker, "And presenting, the reigning tag team champions,  DUAL DEMONS!"

Rob and I stood there looking around and seeing nobody enter from the opposite side of the arena, the crowd even went silent.  Then suddenly I heard a grunt behind me and as I turned hands grabbed my hair and trunks running me across the ring and BAM! my head banged into the corner post and I saw white flashes, my body slumped in the corner my head resting on the second turnbuckle dazed.  I backed away from the corner one hand holding my head and then that same mystery hand YANKED my head back and my face was crammed into an armpit before I could even react, before my vision was blocked by the armpit and squeezed under the massive arm I caught a glimpse of facepaint glowing in the blacklights that made their tagteam stage name a perfect fit.  It looked like I was fighting a glow in the dark version of Darth Maul.

My head squeezed in the dragon sleeper I couldn't see anything but I knew the crowd was going nuts.  I punched at the arm keeping my head crushed tight and could feel the rippling muscles that had me secure.  The bicep FLEXED crushing my skull and I got frantic, this was really hurting and I started to thrash and punch wildly hitting his arm and ribs frantically hoping he would understand he was going beyond the usual amount of staged pressure.  I heard the maniac laugh and finally my head was released and I saw that the regular ring lights had been turned on, taking down the creep factor of the face paint, but not making these two any less dangerous.  As I got dragged up to my feet by the wrestler with black facepaint (one was in black, the other in red I later learned Red was Fyre and Black was Brimstone) I took a groggy stumbling step before BAM I was clotheslined to the mat laid out spread eagle and completely dazed and out of my head.  I heard a thump and looked to my left, taking me a minute to understand that Rob had been dumped into the ring next to me and it looked like he'd been knocked out cold.

I looked wide eyed at Rob's out cold body as he was dragged up to a seating position by the beast in red and the one in black gave his face the mother of all bitchslaps, bringing him around with a low groan.  "Aw look, big balls is already crying" Brimstone sneered and SLAMMED his boot into Rob's huge package.  I felt myself cringe seeing the impact up close.  Rob screamed in a pitch about 3 octaves higher than any grown man should ever hit.  He feel to his side curling in a ball sobbing as he held his pained package.

I shook my head and started crawling towards the ropes "What the fuck? What the fuck man?!?"  just as I almost got out of the ropes Brimstone grabbed my skimpy trunks turning them into a thong as he pulled me back into the ring and lifted me up in a TIGHT bearhug crushing me against his abs he jerked me back and forth, up and down my whole body thrashing limply like a rag doll as he kept swinging me around.  I was totally unable to get any kind of steady balance my, my arms flailing around with every violent jerk and squeeze of his massive arms.

The constant friction and violent jerking all over sent a slight chill through me, and I could feel my cock getting hard and I knew the minute Brimstone felt it because he locked those creepy blacked out eyes with mine and he called back "We got a winner!" and the crowd went crazy.  I started to struggle and kick at him trying to break free but I could have been a gnat for all he seemed to react to my punches.  He set me to my feet and then a meaty punch slams to my throat and I fall back, my back slams over Fyre's knee, who immediately slapped his hand over my throat keeping me suspended in the OTK backbreaker.  My sudden hardon pulsing in my trunks for all the crowd to see.

My dick refused to go down no matter what, actually getting harder as Fyre kept torquing my back over his knee keeping me pained and helpless for the crowd to admire.  Then I felt Brimstone's press lightly against my package and start to stroke back and forth lightly.  I couldn't hold back the moan that was building, my cock now visibly throbbing in the skimpy blue wedgied bikini, the head of my rockhard cock battling that bright white star, about to turn it into a shooting comet.  My body kept quivering out of control as Brimstone kept teasing me with the sole of his wrestling boot.  Suddenly I remembered Rob and I writhed on Fyre's knee trying to look for him and get out of this horny tortured screwed up version of a wrestling match.  Fyre SLAMMED an elbow into my abs and pressed me back over his knee "Sit still bitchboy your boyfriend's fine."  My legs quivered as Brimstone's boot pressed into me a little harder "What kind of sick fuckin match is this!" Fyre just grinned at me "You didn't read the ad did you?" and started laughing when my eyes got wide.  I jerked my head back and saw Rob tied in the ropes by his own wristtape, his head was slumped down and his cock was rockhard and peeking above his trunks, nothing else moved.

Fyre jerked me up to my feet and shoved me to Brimstone, who slapped me hard enough I turned fully around, and locked in a full nelson.  His taller and much bigger frame caused me to lift up my boots not even touching the mat fully suspended in his full nelson. Fyre slid up in front of me and gripped my fast swelling pouch as something inside me had flipped over.  I was turned on and I didn't care that it was 3 other guys in the ring with me.  This domination and abuse from these 2 had me in a place like I had never been in before.  I had never considered wrestling even slightly erotic but this was...a different planet completely.  Fyre started stroking my cock through my trunks making it even harder to breathe as Brimstone tightened the full nelson.  Brimstone put his lips to my ear, his hot breath against my neck and Fyre stroking me was going to be too much....I moaned as Brimstone started to talk and he sharply bit my neck "As I said, it's where the MEN wrestle boy!"  Brimstone shifted his weight swinging me in the full nelson and I could feel he was hard too, almost bursting out of the long black tights he wore.

Fyre backed away from me letting the crowd see his hand working my iron rod bulge now and another cheer came from the crowd and I could see a bunch of the guys palming their own baskets.  Suddenly fear and lust started to battle out.  I started to whimper in the full nelson partly because I was starting to succumb and my body was going limp and because I didn't want to imagine what would happen here if me and Rob were both knocked out...

No comments:

Post a Comment