Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bashing A Superhero

For a while I wrestled as a superhero type character in private roleplays as well as more public matches. One of the shortest and most humiliating matches I did was for a crowd in San Francisco during a summer I vacationed out there (one more crushing defeat after this one and the superhero would appear never again)

I approached the ring in the small warehouse building, getting a fair cheer from the crowd as I had managed to gain a following in the short time I had been in the area, and despite the constant defeats I suffered (although now I suspect this was the reason for the cheers, they knew they would see me destroyed in the very near future). Decked out in my skimpy hero garb consisting of high cut cerulean bikini trunks (over a white thong) knee high matching boots with white laces and a matching lycra crop top. The top sported a white starburst over my chest, and two were on the back of my trunks on each ass cheek. In contrast I wore a white eye mask with blue slashes on the sides (which matched the white thong I wore under my trunks), in my complete costume I was the Azure Avenger.

I was doomed from the second I got in the ring, I was facing The Wrangler, an admittedly sexy Cowboy heel, but he was vicious and had crushed and emasculated several of my friends in the ring. He wore brown faux suede chaps over black denim bikini brief, wicked pointed black cowboy boots with chrome over the toe. A vest matching his chaps complete with a large cowboy hat and he always came to the ring with his lasso. I vaulted over the ropes and immediately made my first fatal mistake. I turned to the crowd and climbed the second rope, giving a fists on hips pose, and then flexing my biceps for the crowd.

As soon as I lifted my arms I felt two hands on my ankles, I looked down in time to see Wrangler yank my legs back from under me, I fell BANGING my head to the ringpost and it was a complete squash from there on. I crumpled in the corner, my head a chorus of bells, to be dragged up right away by my hair, and dropped back to the mat in a reverse bulldog. My head was a mass of pain and noise now as the crowd roared seeing me savagely slammed on my head twice in quick succession. I felt his huge hands clamp over my face and I could only kick and scramble as he lifted my head up, his fingers digging into my temples as he gripped my face like a basketball. Then SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM bashing my head against the mat.

I was dragged up to my feet again, wobbly now, and I moved to look back as Wrangler ran behind me-WHAM!! his muscled arm bashed into the back of my head in a back clothesline, I crashed to the canvas face first, and again SLAMSLAMSLAMSLAMSLAM my face bashed into the canvas this time. 50 seconds into the match and I'm already nearly unconscious.

Wrangler reached down, grabbing my hair once again, and this time he went to grip my trunks, but his hand slipped and he pulled me up by my thong, wedging it high up my ass, exposing it above my trunks for everybody to see resting high above my hips. Out on my feet, led around like a puppet he lifts me up CRACKING my back over his knee and holds me there groaning, my bulge arched up right in his face, visibly starting to shift and stir in my layered ring gear. He ran his hand over my bulge, squeezing gently with a wink to the crowd , then he pulls me up so I'm sitting on his knee, and SLAMS me back to the mat jamming the heel of his palm up against my chin. My head snaps back and I collapse to the mat only to get scooped up again.

This time I'm gutbashed over his knee, knocking all the wind out of me and I hang there limp over his knee not even attempting to get off of his leg. Wrangler pulls my bright blue trunks off of me, baring my thonged ass to the crowd much to their pleasure. He bounces his knee making my limp body jerk and wriggle and he calls out "Woo! We got a live one!" and snaps his fingers against one bubble ass cheek, then the other, going back and forth until he's all out spanking me until I come around and scream when his ham-sized hand SMACKS my ass leaving a bright cherry red hand print spread across both cheeks.

Pictures flashed as he dragged me across the ring by my hair, me scrambling, crawling after him, both hands pitifully trying to rub my stinging ass as we went. He dragged me into the corner, so I was facing the crowd through the ring ropes, he grabbed both my arms pulling them back, and pressed that pointed chrome toe against my crack, teasing my hole through the thin wedgied thong as he CRANKED my arms in this modified surfboard. "Your arms hurt boy!" he yelled for the crowd to hear, yanking my arms even harder. Finally I groaned out "Yes" immediately his foot sharply kicked against my ass crack "Louder boy I don't think they heard in the back!" "YES!" I answered.

My cock steadily grew in my thong as he continued playing his toe against my barely covered ass. I could hear him laugh "Your back hurt boy?!" he yelled again, jerking my arms left and right. "FUCK YOU!" I shouted back. Unknowingly this set me up for a new finisher he had thought up and decided to test out the first chance he got in the ring. He looked at the crowd with wide eyes "I don't think I broke this one yet!" Most of the crowd started cheering thinking they were about to see something spectacular. Wrangler pressed his boot to my back, forcing my body flat to the mat, and stomped the heel of his boot to my balls that were threatening to peek out of the skimpy thong, my bulge now a full waving white flag. He pinned me to the mat by my pouch and his grip on my wrists.

I thrashed and scrambled against the mat, useless to get free as he just kept his weight pressed against my sensitive sac. "First you gotta geld the wild ones, then you put em down!!" he sounded psychotic, and the pain from my groin stopped as he moved his boot from my crotch to the back of my head, he lifted up on my arms, my head tight against the sole of his boot and he KICKED! bashing my head against the ringpost, putting me out cold.

For final humiliation he dragged me out to the middle of the ring, taking his lasso with him, he hogtied me tightly, fishing my cock out of my thong letting it stand free at throbbing attention. He brandished something out of his boot flashing it to the crowd. I learned later it was his famous branding iron, a chrome dildo with the base engraved with his insignia a w spelled in a length of rope. He turned on the vibrating dildo and pulling my thong aside he pressed the branding iron inside me. Taking the length of rope left after tying me he strung it around each ring post before finally leaving the ring, he tugged the rope slowly lifting me up, suspending me in the middle of the ring until I was level with the top rope. Giving the crowd a full view of this superhero stripped out cold as the vibrator brought me to cum soaking the mat under me in my loser load. I was unconscious and plugged with Wrangler's branding iron as the crowd all left, watching me as my out cold limp hogtied form was brought to orgasm after orgasm. Finally one of my fellow jobbers took pity and cut me down when it was apparent my body was milked dry and still quivering as I was having dry orgasms and helpless to stop it.

For his help, the other jobber (Another muscular bitchboy who wrestled as The Spangled Grappler, a patriotic punching bag who always wrestled in some variation of U.S. flag theme gear) was choked out with the Wrangler's lasso and we were both dragged out to the lockers by his evil rope.


No comments:

Post a Comment