Saturday, September 10, 2011

Defeated Duo Final

Writhing in the full nelson all I managed to do was make Brimstone's cock that much harder against my ass.  He thrust his hips against me "You pretty jobbers always know what I like" he laughed menacingly in my ear and started walking me over to Rob who I could see was beginning to come around.  Fyre was standing to the side teasing Rob's exposed cockhead with his thumb and grinning as Rob came to and started to moan pathetically, trapped in the corner and helpless to resist anything Fyre did to him.  Brimstone stopped a few inches in front of Rob, putting our faces about an inch apart.  "Well go ahead, kiss your boyfriend" Fyre sneered as me and Rob locked eyes both showing the same look of a deer caught in an 18 wheeler's headlights.

Rob blew his hair out of his eyes " I'm no fag you sick bastard!" he shouted.  Fyre palmed Rob's twitching basket "Could have fooled me a sissy"  Brimstone roughly moved me closer to Rob "I think you two lovebirds should do what you're told." I could feel his cock pulsing against my back and I bit my lip dreading the fact that my cock was hard and savagely throbbing in my skimpy trunks.  Fyre motioned Brimstone to move back and he stepped in front of me, "You sure you don't want to give him a little kiss?" Fyre asked looking over his shoulder.  Rob was silent and just glared at Fyre.  He shrugged "Suit yourself" and BASHED his knee into my swollen basket.  I screamed and my body bucked forward but I was quickly jerked back up caught tight and helpless in the full nelson.  My legs felt like noodles and I could feel nausea rise up as the pain spread from my groin into my gut.  "I guess I will have to just occupy myself some other way, had my hopes up to see a little lip action and I get cranky when I don't get what I want."  Fyre said, the regret in his voice almost sounded genuine.  He turned facing Rob "You sure you won't change your mind?" he asked as his hand swung back SLAPPING my balls and getting another pained scream out of me.  My cock was starting to leak precum forced out by the savage hits my balls were taking.

Rob saw my face twisted in pain as Brimstone kept me upright and I could hear uncertainty in his voice as he said again "No, we're not making out just to get your rocks off you sick fuck!" Fyre looked shocked as he slapped my balls again, "I didn't say make out, did you say anything about making out Stone?" Brimstone just shook his head, Fyre looked back at Rob "Yeah, nobody said making out, just a simple-SLAP!-little-SLAP!-kiss-SLAP!" punctuating each word with a swift palm to my bulge.  My eyes were starting to water at this point and I was practically dead weight hanging in Brimstone's arms.  Fyre shrugged keeping this torture going "But I guess that's too much to ask for" and he dropped to one knee and shooting a quick jab to my basket.  I nearly blacked out sobbing "Please! Fuck please stop!" Fyre grabbed my chin and forced me to look him in the eye "It's all your little boyfriend's fault, he's too shy to smooch in public."


Rob thrashed against the ties binding him to the ropes "Asshole! Leave him alone!" he yelled out.  Fyre suddenly turned "Oh we've got a white knight!" Brimstone released the nelson and I dropped to the mat in a heap. Fyre dragged me up to Rob by my hair keeping a firm grip in my hair with one hand he gripped my balls with the other, tightening just enough to make the threat clear.  He licked a long line along my neck and whispered "Do you want me to stop?" Tears flowing at this point I whispered "Yes"  Fyre smiled at Rob, then whispered to me again "You want your boyfriend here to give you a kiss?"  I sobbed at this humiliation and finally whimpered a weak "Yes" when he tightened his grip on my balls.  Rob's eyes were wide and scared as Fyre looked back at him "Well?" I couldn't even look Rob in the eye, ashamed at the horny sobbing mess they had turned me into.

Rob hesitated to answer, so Fyre sighed "Have it your way then." I felt his grip start to tighten "No! No Please!" My eyes squeezed shut preparing for more ball torture when finally Rob shouted "ALRIGHT!" I was practically hyperventilating caught in Fyre's grip on my hair and bulge when he stopped and looked at Rob "Finally, progress!"  Fyre snatched my hair putting my face inches from Rob's again "Give him a kiss, tell him it's all gonna be okay prettyboy." My whole body was shaking as Rob shifted in the corner as best he could saying to me "It's gonna be okay, it'll be over soon"  reassuring himself as much as he was me.  Then he tilted his head and pressed his lips against mine.  I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel a thrill go through me when our lips met for that brief second. Rob pulled back, our eyes locked when suddenly a charged bolt of pain shot through my body and my legs crumpled under me.  Brimstone stood behind me poised to take another full force football kick at my crotch.  Fyre was shaking his head "That was all I wanted at first, but then you made me argue with you and called me names, so I think I need to see a little more than that...." He reached between my legs pulling me up to shaky feet by my wrecked bulge.  He waited as we stood there locked eyes again, I heard Fyre huff and his grip on my balls tighten "I don't think I have to tell you this continues unless you-" He stopped talking seeing that Rob got the point and was kissing me like a starving lover.  Fyre and Brimstone laughed "look at these two pussybois, show us some tongue huh?" People yelled from the crowd, and I felt his tongue slide against mine.  I was so far beyond my endurance level in every way I just released, my body melted against Rob's and I couldn't hold a moan back as the kiss got more heated.  I felt my legs give out and I dropped to my knees, my head grabbed and shoved into Rob's large bulge, I noticed more of his cock had found its way out of his trunks.  I heard Brimstone growl behind me "Start sucking for your life bitch!"

I opened my mouth and started to suck on Rob's ample meat through the thin bikini trunks, and I felt the heat coming from him and felt it surge against my face.   Rob's head was thrown back and I just heard him groaning "Fuck" over and over.  I felt Brimstone's massive arms wrap around my head and throat squeezing and heard him whisper "Didn't think you'd actually do it, guess we're all learning about you 2 tonight huh?"  My body was beyond wrecked and it didn't take long for me to go under.  The last thing I saw was Fyre pulling down Rob's trunks before I was dropped to the mat out cold.  Fyre dragged Rob over to my crumpled body and gave him a swift gutshot, followed by a killing DDT that put Rob out for the third time this match.  They then stripped my trunks too and rolled Rob's naked body on top of mine in a 69 position stuffing our cocks in each others' mouth. Fyre and Brimstone both put a foot on Rob's ass for the three count and as an added bonus, the two outcold jobbers shot their loser loads.  The final snapshot of the match showing the two dominant heels flexing above us, and me and Rob out cold drooling cum as we were counted out.




Rob and I were kept on with the company, and traveled around to the different shows sometimes in solo matches but we were carded as a tag team most of the time.  We kept our straight public life and the erotic wrestling life separate for the most part. Because, it's not gay if it happens in the ring...at least that's what we tell ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment