Thursday, September 8, 2011

Defeated Duo Part 1

So I'd like to just start this out with an introduction.  My name is Jacob, no last name for you to worry about, just Jacob for now.  I'm a professional wrestler, scratch that, I'm a professional punching bag that at one time had dreams of being a professional wrestler.  I won't go into all the details of how I got myself into this position but suffice it to say that the world wasn't as nice as I had dreamed it would be after high school.  I answered a few ads from different wrestling feds looking for "local talent" as filler during a show and I was hooked.  It wasn't making me rich by any means but it sure was nice to have food in the fridge and the lights on all month.  The actual matches I was featured in usually took less time than filling out all the legal paperwork; so all in all, a pretty sweet deal.

Sure, I was a 19 yr old no name and got my ass handed to me but nobody I knew ever saw me and it wasn't all that demanding.  Flop around in mock pain and take a few "finishers" from one of their stars and I went home with rent paid and a little money to play with besides.  However all good things must come to an end and one day I answered an ad for wrestlers no experience necessary interested in Ero-League, "Where the MEN wrestle" the online ad said.  As soon as I saw "$750 base w/ contract opportuinites" I stopped reading anything else and called the number like an idiot.

After assuring the man on the line that I had experience with pro wrestling and all the medical release business I couldn't wait to show up to the venue, determined that I was going to show this company that I was the real deal.  I had ambition, and heart and more star potential then their fans could handle. I showed up in plain clothes most of my ring gear collection in a duffel bag and a shit eating grin flashing my freshly whitened teeth like a bright neon sign blasting "Fresh Meat".  I got to the registration counter, a little puzzled that there were only 4 other people there waiting and the man behind the counter gave me a strange look when I walked up with my bag.  After business was out of the way I was ready for the fun.  I was told to head to the locker rooms and given my key to number 117.     

I went into the locker room and didn't really take much notice to the other guys in the room changing and talking, which would have given me more warning to what I had signed up to do tonight.  My excitement at getting a contract was making me completely stupid and I was ignoring everything my trainer had told me about what to look out for when trying out for different companies (unless of course, you found something you were into).  I got to my locker, my heart racing and barely able to keep hold of my key as I opened the door. Looking inside I saw why my bag was getting funny looks in the front room, my locker had gear already set out for me.  Which wasn't anything new I had gone in for several companies that had gear chosen for me so I just tossed my bag in and began to change.

Starting to notice a lot of the guys walking through the locker room in and out of the shower stalls and I could feel eyes on me almost the whole time I was stripping down.  First time I had ever felt uncomfortable in a locker room before.  Being into professional wrestling since my voice started cracking I had been around plenty of gay athletes so I knew that wasn't the issue but I felt...targeted or maybe vulnerable is a better word.  Whatever it was I didn't like it and just wanted to finish changing and not draw a bunch of attention to myself.  I pulled on the trunks that were left for me, not realizing how small and high cut they were folded up in the locker.  They were electric blue bikini style hardly covering my ass and the front pretty much covered nothing but my package.  Two yellow lightning bolts decorated the waist striking down toward my crotch, which boasted a stark white star on my bulge.  I quickly adjusted myself in the tight trunks "Well they sure aren't subtle around here" I said to myself and then heard somebody laugh behind me. 

I started to make my way out of the locker room intent on looking around the building as I had never been to this place before and it was actually a nice location for a small time fed like this one.  As I was exiting the locker room a short really thin guy with washed out blonde hair holding a clipboard approaches me "You're Jacob right?" I nodded, "Please come with me" and he turned on his heel and started walking without another word.  I stared after him for a minute, then finally started to follow, taking a moment to pick out the wedgie that was forming in my already revealing trunks.  As we walked down a hallway I saw another guy following a similar looking redhead, also with a clipboard enter a doorway.  He was wearing the polar opposite of my trunks, same yellow lightning bolts, but his trunks were white with a blue star that perfectly contrasted my own.  The short man led me to the same doorway saying "Mr. Tripp will be with you soon"  he gave me a quick smile and left me on my own in the doorway.

"Well okay..." I said to myself and stepped into the surprisingly plush office.  The other guy I had seen in the contrasting trunks was sitting on one of the overstuffed beige couches, his legs wide and I couldn't help but notice the huge mound between his legs.  Now I have never had any complaints about my own endowment and even been envied by plenty of guys, but the man sitting in front of me looked like he was carrying an avocado or two in his trunks and was accentuated by that bright blue star stretched over his ample package.  I managed to quickly shake my head and cover up my momentary hypnosis and looked the rest of him over.  He looked to be around my height, a little darker complexion, slightly slanted green eyes and wavy jet black hair, his exotic look another image contrast to my All-American blonde/blue combo.

He leaned forward a little bit, gesturing at the office "You have any clue what this is about?" I shrugged, in the back of my mind trying to place his accent, "Don't know what's up now, I just came here to get a check you know?"  He laughed a little and nodded he stood up and offered his hand "I'm Rob" just after I introduced myself as we shook hands, a brick wall of a man decked out in a 3 piece navy blue suit came in the room.  Laughing as he entered he gestured at two chairs in front of his desk "Please no need to stand on my account, have a seat."  He had a thick southern accent, I guessed from Mississippi or Alabama.  I locked eyes with
Rob and we both slowly sat in the offered chairs.

Mr. Tripp shook hands with us both and looked over a sheet of paper on his desk then looked at us both, licking his lips in a way I'm not sure I liked.  "We're going to do something just a little different with you two at the event tonight.  We're going to send you out as a tag team.  I've got a pair of boys that has been taking the crowd by storm and this is the perfect time to boost their image a bit more.  Now looking over you two, you have similar build and athletic background so we decided we would pair you two up for this number, so what do you say?"  Rob and I looked at each other for a second, Rob looked back at Mr. Tripp "Well that's fine with me but..." Tripp interrupted "Oh don't worry about the little details, I've heard plenty about you two through the grapevine, you're good workers and you both clearly know your way around the ring, so you surely aren't worried about a little tag match are you?"  I shook my head "No, not worried but we only just met tonight and it doesn't-" he interrupted again dismissing my comment "Oh blah, my boys will take good care of you and you'll each get plenty of ring time I assure you, and you boys make a good show and we might just keep you around for awhile"  He winked at us with that and stood shaking our hands "I enjoyed this chat boys and have a good show tonight, we've got a couple hours before the crowd shows up so feel free to look around the facility and make yourself comfortable."  He walked out flashing us a 1000 watt smile and we were alone again in the office.

We sat there in silence for a while and then Rob turned to me "Does anything about this seem weird to you at all?"  I looked at him shaking my head "No, I used to go in with a buddy when they wanted a tag team every now and then."  Rob scratched his head "Exactly, somebody you knew, this is the first I've been paired up with a stranger like this"  I shrugged, "Who cares anyway, it's not like we have any trademark moves to train, and you heard him we might even get a contract signed!"  my pupils could have been huge stars my head was so far in the clouds.  Lost in visions of finally being a real pro wrestler.

Later that night after exploring the arena and getting a feel for the place, we were in the wings waiting to hear our names called (Starstruck was the name of our tag team, not the coolest in the world, but what can you do) we were stretching and getting ourselves warmed up as we waited, the noises of the people in the seats was getting me excited, that and I couldn't help but eyeing Rob's massive bulge as it swayed and twitched with his every movement, which confused me to no end.  I had never had any kind of thoughts about a guy like this but ever since this odd night started I could feel something different, and now I found myself wondering what Rob's bulge would feel like in my hand.  Rob started bouncing on his toes, that packet bouncing in time and slapping against his thighs, I had to turn my head.  Rolling my neck shoulders to play off my sudden movement.  What the hell was wrong with me?  Finally I hear a voice on loudspeakers "We have a couple of local boys saying they can take down our reigning champs! What do you say to that gents?"  a resounding boo shot through the arena.  "Well we should at least see what they have to offer eh? in the blue and white we have STAAARSTRUCK!"  Rob and I parted the thick curtain and stepped out onto the short ramp that led to the ring and we froze...

No comments:

Post a Comment