Monday, January 30, 2012

Traveling Trade Chapter 3

Not done yet musclebitch
From the top of the post I saw later he somersaulted, landing both feet PLANTED into my abs, making my body jackknife and come to with a horrible groan and desperate sucking gasp for air.  Onyx pulled me up by my hair, winded and punch drunk I didn't realize my trunks had fallen half off my ass until fans were slapping my exposed cheeks as Onyx paraded me around the guard rail for the crowd to see up close.  I reached back groggily trying to save some shred of dignity and pull up my slipped trunks.  Onyx noticed, of course.  "Oh your trunks are coming off, we can't have that at a family show." the smartass.  he grabbed my silvered trunks and YANKED them high up my ass in a thong wedgie, leaving only "TLA" visible between my ass cheeks.  He swatted my ass as he jerked my hair and SLAMMED my forehead into the guard rail, all but putting me out again "That's fitting, Tamed Loser Ass"  and he laughed as he gripped my wedgied trunks and tossed me back in the ring.

Setting him up for a big one
Still trying to stick to the rehearsed match I got on my knees and threw a stiff punch into his abs, not pulling any of the force trying to let this dick know I wasn't happy with his improv.  He stumbled back, then instead of continuing with the planned "brief comeback" of mine, his boot SMASHED my sternum I crumpled over the toe of his boot and melted to the mat arms crossed in pain.  No rest for the weary he dragged me up again, making so much meat out of the muscle jobber Atlas.  He pressed my face into his bulge, and I realized for the first time he was THROBBING in his squares, as it twitched against my cheek. He pulled me up onto my feet wobbly at best and stumbling SMACK SMACK SMACK 3 times light speed he slapped me across the face front and backhand snapping me out of my fog for a brief second, long enough to see him pivot back on his foot, and a sudden cheer from the crowd.

Jobber Jace laid flat out
Jobe getting crunched
I barely even got into a defensive stance before his back foot snapped up hitting my chin.  my head flew back, sweat flying from my hair, then he kicked me back and forth mimicking the slaps from before with his heavy boots.  Completely out on my feet at this point, the crowd quiet and watching the towering champion like the hush before a demolition crew sets off explosions to take down a building.  In a flash I felt a shattering burst of pain in my crotch, and then a thud against the back of my neck as I doubled over and everything went black.  Out cold again in this match up, Atlas getting ripped apart by Onyx.   I wasn't out for long, he took a moment to showboat and flex for the crowd before STOMPING my nuts, grinding his boot down as I came to squirming and groaning in pain that seemed to have no end.  At this point I was praying that I would just pass out from shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment