Sunday, January 29, 2012

Traveling Trade Chapter 2

Out on the ramp awaiting my trumpet fanfare to play over the speakers, I kept trying to adjust my trunks to cover my ass but it was no use, a little bubbled out either above or below my trunks no matter what I did so I finally just settled on letting the trunks ride low on my hips, as that showed the least in back and kept me covered in front.  They brought out Onyx first, playing his low bass drums and fog machines, I had to admit the man was hypnotic coming to the ring.  His square trunks and boots shone jet black like the gem he was named for and he was covered in strategic slashes of metallic black body paint, making it look like he was pure onyx under his skin as well.  The fans had the whole arena rumbling as they stomped in time with his already near famous entrance music.

I rolled my eyes as I ducked back behind the ramp curtain waiting for this pony show to be over.  Finally I heard my trumpets start playing the tune of a hallelujah choir, timing it perfectly as always I stepped out just as my golden spotlight shone down at the curtain.  I started flexing, doing a set of two or three poses at a time as I made my way down the ramp.  Enjoying the awed looks from the fans closest to me, or so I thought.  I eventually heard laughing when I got about halfway down the ramp and finished my posing, walking the rest of the way.  I looked up at the ring and saw Onyx was mimicking the poses I had done for my entrance, while making ridiculous faces like he was constipated, ending it with the famous Atlas pose, complete with globe.

He then straightened up, balancing the globe on one hand and mimed jerking his dick with the other.  I was pretty pissed by this point, already annoyed that I was billed to go down to this punk but he had to add insult to injury with this shit.

I got into the ring and we went through the motions of getting patted down, the ref being a little more than thorough searching around my groin and ass, same with Onyx. We shook hands, me glaring, him smirking and the bell rang. I came at him going for a lariat as we had rehearsed countless times into the night for this "momentous match" as it had been marketed to the fans over the past few weeks.  However instead of ducking the lariat and going for the toe hold like we practiced he dropped to one knee and HAMMERED a fist into my gut knocking the wind out of me and bringing me to my knees in shock and breathless.  Onyx grabbed my hair as he stood up and I heard him snarl "A little change of plans Atlas"  just before a hard knee smashed my forehead and sent me flat on my back.  About 30 seconds into the match and the crowd was already approaching manic, and I was somewhere between shock and pissed off as Onyx took full liberty-throwing our whole rehearsed match out of the window, I could see something in his eyes that was barely human.  This fucker wanted to really hurt me, I wasn't about to go down as the first superstar jobber to get flattened on this punks road to fame.  I reached up and grabbed the bulge in his shiny square trunks, squeezing making the muscles in my forearm bunch up and ripple.

As Onyx's legs crumpled and the crowd noticed what happened the loud screams and boos started.  The crowd persecuting the former muscle bound hero now reduced to dirty below the belt tactics to get a win over the new cool ninja wannabe.  At that moment I wished I could scream "He started this shit!" but knew that would be useless, even if it were possible.  I stood up and moved to grab Onyx's throat with my free hand, when he decided to show his martial art gimmick wasn't just for show.  He grabbed my arm crushing his bulge at the bend of my elbow, pressing his thumb in my whole hand suddenly exploded in pain and then went numb, falling away from his crotch.  His other hand swung around wide, jamming a thumb in the side of my neck that sent pain through my whole skull and nearly dropped me to my knees.  Onyx grabbed my arm that had been going for his throat at the wrist, twisted so hard he had me on tip toe and three lightning quick kicks bashed my balls, my sternum and my face.  Now rocked and barely standing on shaky legs I couldn't even raise my numb/burning arms in defense as Onyx took a step back, did some freaky Bruce Lee pose before lunging at me and slamming an open palm into my chest, just under the breast bone and angled up-hitting hard enough to send me airborne over the ring ropes crashing on the cement floor in front of the screaming fans.  The last thing I saw was Onyx climbing the ring post before I blacked out...

1 comment:

  1. Mark being heavily winded early in the match contributed to him letting his defenses down and dropping his guard against further assaults!

    ReplyDelete