Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pretty In Pink (Continued Easy Breezy Beautiful)



Lamb to my Slaughter
I turned around and saw him coming in from the showers, a perfect stack of jobber muscle, thick semi hard cock bouncing between his thighs, and teasing that damp never ending hair with an oversized towel.  As he walked by me his thigh brushed my bulge and it took everything in me not to moan out loud.  Adonis looked over and smirked at me pulsing hardon.  "Looks like somebody enjoyed his last match" and winked at me.  I knew it was wrong, I knew I just needed to play this right and this blonde bitch would be my plaything for life if not for the night.  But I could feel my temperature rising, my whole  head was throbbing in time with my pulse.  If anybody noticed the rapidly dissolving self control and the grip that was bending my locker door in my fist they certainly didn't say anything-maybe they wanted to see this prettyboy get maimed as much as I wanted to do the maiming.

He made his way to his locker and after another look back at the pulsing bulge in my jock, he reached in and instead of the trunks I had seen hanging he pulls out a neon pink thong, and bends in a perfect pike position to slip the tiny string up his legs.  That ass, his shredded quads in full relief was too much and I couldn't hold myself back.  as soon as he snapped that pink string in place between his ample cheeks I was on him, grabbing a fistful of that sunbeam yellow hair SLAMMED his head into his locker door and AGAIN, then pulled close to me and clamped on a rear naked choke, growling in his ear "and I'm going to enjoy this too bitch boy."  He choked and sputtered flailing in my grip, my cock throbbed against his ass as he struggled uselessly.  I switched my grip to a full nelson, almost making him kiss his own pecs, my bulge surging as I felt him getting weak and his breath coming more labored as I kept him air tight in the nelson.  I leaned back to lift him up, his bare feet off the ground like a muscle marionette and walked him back out to the closed ring area intending to have some private time with my new .

There were a few members of the audience still hanging back and not moving on to the main arena for the Headliner match, at this point I was in full beast mode and didn't give a single fuck about any audience that might collect while I pulverized this meatsack.  Adonis was kicking and cussing the whole way to the ring and got the laggers interested in this unsanctioned surprise match.  As we got to the ring, I start laughing at his pitiful struggles, a small spot of pre dampens my jock pouch from his constant twisting and squirming against me.  I changed my grip against the back of his head, still keeping the nelson I forced him to headbutt the ringpost BANGING his head three times against the cold metal before releasing the full nelson.

Drew can't catch a break
I immediately clutched the tailstrap of that bright thong and wrapped his gold tresses in my fingers I spun him around in a circle wedging that day glo string HIGH up his bubble ass and launched him under the ropes into the ring.
I slid in right after him and as he tried to fix that thong wedgie groaning in pain I sent a hard soccer kick to his midsection sending him flying further into the center of the ring.  I planted my foot over his head and gave a sick double bicep pose to the crowd (including some of our fellow grapplers in various states of dress that had come to see what all the commotion was).  I yelled "Who wants to see Malibu Barbie get bitched?!?!!"  The crowd immediately started cheering as if their life depended on it.  The volume and intensity of the response even surprised me considering the fairly small size of the crowd.  I took my foot off the punk's head and snatched his face from the mat by his long wet hair "You hear that Goldilocks? you're about to get mauled by this bear." I kept his head pulled up and SLAMMED 5 kicks right between his shoulder blades, then I planted my foot right in the same spot, I FLEXED my leg pressing into his spine and my arm was shredded to the max keeping my ripping grip on his hair until finally he started to kick at the mat Screaming in pain and finally said please.  I let his hair go, my flexed leg bashing him back into the mat on his face.  I screwed the toe of my boot against his barely covered jobber boyhole making him gasp and squirm before shooting a swift kick to his nuts.  I raised my arms again and another defeaning scream went up from the crowd.  This was going to be fun.


   Image(s) are not my property.  All were either collected in my travels through the Web or they belong to Ron Sexton/ Can-Am
and BGEast Inc./Stephen Driscoll (Kid Leopard)

No comments:

Post a Comment