Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Jobber Spotlight: Ted Dibiase Jr.



Since it didn't seem able to maintain a weekly schedule, I have changed the "Jobber of the Week" to "Jobber Spotlight"  lol so I don't feel so guilty posting an "of the week" topic every three months.
So, today's spotlight will be on Ted DiBiase Jr.  I haven't watched RAW or Smackdown etc. in a very long time.  No cable, or network television for that matter and I only occasionally read up on blogs and forums to catch up on what's going on.  As you can see I hardly have time to write about it every week, let alone getting to sit down and just enjoy a wrestling marathon.  Mini rant finished, I went into all of that to say that I don't know if Ted has picked up in his win column, or if he's still making a living getting creamed and looking great doing it.  Either way, during that harsh losing streak last year I have to say I was always excited to see him coming down the ramp and wondering who was going to mop the floor with the Million Dollar Boy. He had a knack for making it look sexy and sometimes even erotic (see: his feud with Randy Orton) getting his ass kicked all around the ring.  Certainly in the top list for Jobber Gold.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment