Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Prepare to Grovel (Until You Beg 2)

I looked up at White Lightning, still a little rocked by the hard uppercut.  His foot wasn't pressing on my bulge, but definitely making the threat clear.  He leaned forward and grabbed a fistful of my hair, as he brought me up from the floor he continuously slammed punches into my neck and chest keeping me winded and hurting.  On my feet he slammed a solid fist deep into my abs doubling me over.  Wrenching my tights and holding my hair he turned me around to see a bay of video cameras surrounding our ring to catch this match from every angle possible "Remotely controlled of course" he whispered as I saw 3 cameras reposition themselves, one slowly zooming in I assumed on my face as it made the low whirring noises of focusing its lens on the two of us.

Lightning yanked my tights walking me to the ring and I got my head clear finally threw an elbow back at his head and turned around when he lost his grip, immediately my head snapped back from a hard left hook from his bare hand followed by a quick jab with his gloved right and I fell backward slumping against the ring apron-that elbow ended up being the one offense I get in the next 30 minutes.  He came in fast grabbing my throat he bashed my head into the ring post, followed with a hard gut punch that would have doubled me over but Lightning kept his grip on my throat standing me up.  Another hard uppercut smashed into my neck/chest and knocked me into the ropes- leaving me open to machine gun punches into my abs gradually crushing the wall of muscle between the right glove and his bare left fist.

As I pushed myself up nursing my abs and untangling my arm from the ropes I see Lightning taking off his boxing glove "I think I've made my point, but let me be sure." he said with this cocky ass grin on his face.  Suddenly his glove whips across my face hard and stuns me, only to receive it again on the other cheek-classic duel challenge upgraded with a huge boxing glove leaves me winded in the ropes.  Already nearly a dishrag and have barely made it on the ring apron, screaming at myself to get back in this game as he hops through the ropes, smacking my bulge with his glove before tossing it aside.  Pulled in through the ropes by my spiked hair kicking and groaning in pain as my arms finally spring free from the tangled ropes.  My tights half off my ass showing my thong for the constantly repositioning, zooming cameras surrounding us.  I finally stand up and shake my head clear and turn around pissed at this humiliating show so far.

I don't get even fully turned around before I see two white boot soles coming at my face, hard standing dropkick takes me out cold.  KO'd and the force of his kick shoots me into the turnbuckles chest first HARD! I fall out of the corner and crumple to the mat.  Lightning walks up to my limp form and drags up my head to be in view of the camera, my eyes showing white and my lips parted.  White Lightning, with a look that could be easily called demonic takes a breath and the camera catches a ringbell in his hand.  He swings the ringbell and BANGED my head with it.  Letting me drop back to the mat he leans into one of the closer cameras with a grin as he tosses the bell under the ropes, takes a look at my limp half stripped body and back into the camera licking his lips "Alright Round 1, let's get started".

2 comments:

  1. Dude, awesome! This post made my day. Really glad to see this story continuing. I especially love the cameras recording the Red Storm's total humiliation and the fact that round one is just starting! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was totally hot and its just beginning! I hope those gloves come back to beat him some more. Can't wait to find out what happens next!

    ReplyDelete