Sunday, December 11, 2011

Tanlines (semi off topic)

I know it's not really wrestling or jobber/squash related, but I am just weak when it comes to a man with a great ass in a thong or thong tanline lol always gets me hot all over.  Included some wrestling clips featuring thong slips and tanlines, to stay somewhat true to the blog theme lol.  Enjoy.       

















Visit my other blog http://hotthongingmen.blogspot.com/ if you like what you see here.


note: I do not own anything presented in these blogs unless specifically stated.  If you are the rightful owner of any images or videos found here please notify me and I will be happy to remedy the situation.


2 comments:

  1. always love a tan line if it's thong, trunks, shorts.. love a white ass framed by a hot tan torso and legs.. woof~

    ReplyDelete
  2. True. I've always been partial to thonglines though because I see it like a treasure map, an arrow pointing the way to paradise lol

    ReplyDelete