Friday, November 4, 2011

I love when they beg

I first fell in love with being a heel when I was a teen. A friend of mine and I were avid fans of pro wrestling. We often discussed our favorite stars and argued over who would beat who fantasy matches.

One day we were acting out a match wrestling in the backyard (a habit we never grew out of to this day) at one point I had him locked up in a reverse choke and body scissor combo with nowhere to go. My legs were crossed with my feet resting on his crotch as he writhed and thrashed against me. Feeling him helplessly struggling like this turned me on I admit but I wasn't going to be the one to say anything. Suddenly I felt something stir against my foot and we both froze. I shifted my foot and sure enough my friend was rockhard and his cock was throbbing against my foot.

I kept him locked in the combo hold and said the only word needed, "dude?". I heard him gasping from behind my back and a breathless "please...please don't" but his pleas were cut short by a low moan as my foot rubbed the iron pole in his baggy shorts. The thin jersey doing nothing to hide his erection at this point. I kept grinding my foot against his crotch, my own cock growing as his moans and begging grew more feverish. He sobbed as he got close almost crying as he asked me "please don't make me cum...please!" His body betrayed him, humping against my and hefoot even as I continued to tease him. I tightened my arm around his throat biting my lip in ecstasy as his moans choked off and he could only gasp and twitch as I kept stroking him.

I saw a small spot form on the light blue of his shorts and I couldn't believe it, I had him leaking in his shorts, in total control of him and he knew it. Offering no resistance as I continued stroking. His hands now just rubbing up and down my back no longer punching and clawing at me. Suddenly his back arched and he moaned out "I give! I give! You win!!" And I felt him shudder and I felt his load shooting in his thin shorts. I let him fall to the ground and as he caught his breath he panted " don't tell anybody fucker". I slid my hand down his body and cupped his balls firmly. That moan...so sexy. I leaned into him our lips an inch apart 'our not so little secret eh?" His eyes wide and locked with mine he slowly nodded. With a firm grip on his still hard cock squishing the load in his shorts around his twitching cock I stood him up. "Let's get you cleaned up, feels like a mess in there". He grinned and followed me into the house with a firm grip on his bulge.

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment